<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3609278430792599457?origin\x3dhttp://gofreestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy?

(Brain)Damaged kid.

The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights; BETA!

Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)

I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D


Designer. : Nath

Nobody bitches halfway.







Sunday, August 24, 2008

BE YOURSELF DAY!

What you're about to see is a whole bunch of nerdies. Nerds rawkszxness!

Nabilah laughing at us..
This picture screams, "STUDYING IS LURVEE!".
Wahlao that Zhihao block me!
This is my very cute primary school bag which I refuse to put down even during lessons because it's just so comfy whee!

I'm actually carrying Zhihao's sheep soft toy bag. It's so cutezx!
Ellery loves Edgar Allan Poe and I love my primary school bag.
Shit. You just saw my floor length skirt.
I'm holding a newspaper article titled "SEX WITH MINOR". Yes, I specially chose it from the pile of newspaper articles.
What's that you say? *Moves glasses (Nerd version of 'SAY WHAT?!')


Be Yourself Day was totally ignored by threequarts of the TJ population, including me. But I'm really being myself by wearing the TJ uniform. You've just witnessed the nerdy meee! Anyway, camwhoring with the class people who dressed up was fun. Taking photos are so funnnnnnnn! (Shit I am showing signs of twitness)
I may dress up for next year's Be Yourself Day. Like uhh say, AHS Communist uniform? Comrades of AHS lets unite! HAHA.
Stuck in the undertow


entertained at 1:25 AM