(Brain)Damaged kid.

|
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 POSTIVIE IMPACT OF MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY (uhh my PW project's on it!) I'M SUCH A FREAKING TECH GEEK. People are closet geeks. But here I am openly declaring my geekiness to the worldzzz. SINGAPORE'S BIGGEST IT AND CONSUMER TECHNOLOGY EXHIBITION, COMEX 2008. 28TH - 31ST AUGUST 2008. DROOOLZ FORREBAHZZ. Can you imagine the gadgets on sale that day and the freaking drop dead prices! I is dying from the much imaginating images fluttering in my poony brain making it wanting to exploded. The whole big iPhone thang's going on. Tempts me to launch some proposal to my parents to get me an iPhone. Proposal for getting Trudy an iPhone - Rationale for choice of phone model - Significance of possessing an iPhone - The positive impact of such a gadget and how its postivie impact will extend my lifespan ... -Conclusion BUT. I just want a phone with WI-FI. So that I can blog hop, Facebook, Friendster everywhere I go for freeee (It's free right?!)! Plus, I think I prefer to own 2 separate gadgets such as having a mobile phone and my iPod as separate entities. Don't really like the idea of them mashed up into one. Imagine the horror when the mashed up iPod and mobile phone hangs and crashes. Bawling would serve to use man. So even if my mobile hangs (like it does everyday for five million times) I still have my iPod to keep me going manzx! Okay that's just to reassure me that iPhone is not worth my freaking money. I love technological gadgets! I wish I could expand my collection, more high quality kindz and different types nehz. Give me money! Gimme gimme more, gimme more gimme more moneyy (to buy gadgets)! I hereby proclaim myself, an almost hardcore technophile. WHEE! I know it feels like again |