<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3609278430792599457?origin\x3dhttp://gofreestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy?

(Brain)Damaged kid.

The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights; BETA!

Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)

I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D


Designer. : Nath

Nobody bitches halfway.







Friday, September 26, 2008

Feeling down on my head

PROMOS.

YOU SUCK THE LIVING HELL OUTTA ME.
YOU MAKE MEEEEEEEE SLEEP AT 3AM EVERY NIGHT AND WAKE UP AT 6AM TO GO TO SCHOOL TO CONTINUE REVISION.
YOU MAKE ME FEEL DEMORALISED AFTER EACH AND EVERY PAPER.
YOU MAKE ME GET SOME RARE FORM OF PANIC DISORDER (IBS, OKAY NOT THAT RARE LOL) WHICH GIVES ME BAD STOMACHACHES AND I HAVE TO RUN TO THE TOILET TO SHIT DURING THE EXAMSSSSS WHENEVER I CHANCE UPON A KILLER QUESTION, THINK MATH.
MY ROOM'S IN A MESS THANKS TO YOOUUU.

Okay need to sleep now. The 3am thing has gotta stop for the next two days.

I HAVE TWO MORE PAPERS. KILLER KILLER. ALSO CAN BE SUBTLE KILLER, DEPENDS WHAT DRUG YOU TAKE. RJC NOTES OR TJC NOTES.

LITERATURE PAPER1&4 AND SOUTHEAST

ASIA HISTORYYYYYYYYY.

Oh the pains of being an arts student.

But then again, it's gotta be hell better than science to the infinity of science suckness.

AND YOU! THANKS TO THE WHOLE IMEEM-MUSIC-ON-MY-BLOG THING, MY MUSIC GETS DISRUPTED BY YOUR MUSIC. SO TO GET BACK AT YOU..

I'M PUTTING UP IMEEM TOOO. WAHAHAHA. DAMN THAT IMEEM, CAN'T AUTOMUTE IT LIKE BEFOREEEEEE.


And I can't pick up the pieces
And I've thrown my words all around
And I can't give you a reason
I feel so broken up and I give up
Just wanna tell you so you know

'Cause I feel like I'm inside out

entertained at 2:09 PM