(Brain)Damaged kid.

|
Tuesday, September 2, 2008 Fighting crime Today's the 9AM-330PM lecture on Arab Israeli Conflict for International History (WHICH IS NOT TESTED FOR PROMOS. I REPEAT, NOT TESTED FOR PROMOS). Flexed finger muscles today by copying 19 pages of notes (double sided). I forsee hand spasms in a few hours time. I'll upload photos of my notes another day. I feel so _ by the fact that I could use the time for revision. Gahs. I really don't wanna retain and nobody understands what's at stake. HC is like uh.. My life? Not exaggerating. So I really really can't afford to lose my favourite thing everrr. Okay so a warning, I may be quite _ from now onwards because I feel so pressured by time. JCTs was uhh.. I totally didn't study for it, so I gotta do something about it. Don't tell me that I'm so hardworking/hiong whatever when you see me because we all know that I'm really way behind everyone else. Ya like wtf is supply elasticity? You get the picture. RJ notes is the bomb manzx. I'm looking forward to Macs breakfast tomorrow (For all the SEA shit I've swallowed) :D Trying to save the world |