<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3609278430792599457?origin\x3dhttp://gofreestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy?

(Brain)Damaged kid.

The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights; BETA!

Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)

I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D


Designer. : Nath

Nobody bitches halfway.







Friday, September 12, 2008

My heart beats silently

I've not taken an afternoon "nap" (if five hours is considered nap, in my terms, YES) in a weeeeek! Good job Trady (Remember, don't use my name here pleaseee!)!


I drink Pokka Green Tea in the afternoon to keep me awake at night. I know it's weird. I think it's the sugar factor, caffeine doesn't exist in it I thinkkk. And then, I will drink Milk Tea from the bubble tea store to keep me awake for the entire afternoon and night. Weird, I know. I heard the Caramel Frappe at McCafe is like the ultimate no-sleeping-bomb. So gonna try it. Has to be tested and proven by me. You know how piggy I am when it comes to sleeeping! :D


Studying at my condo's reading room (uh weird name) is really really good. It's better than airport/school/macs/wherever X infinity. So if you wanna come down to my house's reading room to study you can always join me lol. Today I had to study by the poolside! Quite scenic and erm poetic in a sense. But no I was doing Math so no inspiration whatsoever. Plus some bunch of kiddies came along and wrecked the whole tranquil setting!


Haha there's some major MUJI pen craze in my class now. I want MUJI pens! And PEN1 is so so irritating. Whoohoo I love creating nicknames and coining terms and everyone starts to use it :D I don't care I am claiming credittt ROFL.


Random: I realise my dad always sides with me and my mum sides with my brudder. Daddy's girl and mummy's boy haha :D



Studying with my brudder
Nice (:
I like this tooo.
My brudder and I after some intensive mugging and erm bitching.
He poses like my dad!
Test1 one of my 5Megapixel camera's Paranoma function.
Test2.
Test 3 :D
I like doing Math TYS questions to a large extent, only when I get the answer right and because.. I have the worked out solutions HAHA 9 bucks okay please.



I wish we all could win


entertained at 11:27 PM