<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3609278430792599457?origin\x3dhttp://gofreestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy?

(Brain)Damaged kid.

The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights; BETA!

Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)

I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D


Designer. : Nath

Nobody bitches halfway.







Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nothing to give

[/EDIT]

Today, I am very unhappy with 4 people and everyone else in general. You can say I am good at keeping all these emotions within in the entire day at school.

1. You always bring HC into everything. You give me unnecessary pressure which is not the least helpful. You should be more tactful and in the zone, please. I hate threats regarding HC. Just because I'm in the HC room when you spot check us, you've been calling/picking on me about HC stuff ever since. It is so unfair and I feel really urghhh by it. I think you're nice, but this is making me hate you. So I feel conflicting emotions! You make me upset.

2. Just because you appear to be more intellectual doesn't mean you can/have to put yourself on a pedestal and laugh at us "inferior people". I may be inferior to you, but I believe I am far superior than you in other aspects. For example, I for one, am not a pain in the ass. I think your comment is very hurtful though we didn't hear it from the horse's mouth. But the very fact that you habour such elitist thoughts is sufficient to irk me. You disgust me. At times when I think of converting back to Christianity, you give me reason to stay further away from it. You tarnish the reputation of it. You are the most disgusting thing that crawls the surface of the earth and I can't believe you actually harbour such thoughts. You make me upset.

3. Why must you keep harping over the same damn thing? If you have so much to complain about, instead of sitting around criticising others, maybe you wanna get your ass of your chair and help us/them? Just drop the matter and stop announcing to the whole world. Wait, is there anyone you've not covered yet? Oh no!! No wait, maybe it's yourself you haven't told. It's not like your criticism is doing anyone good, only the worst for yourself. The most appropriate sentence to describe how I feel is, "Seriously, will you just fuck off and get outta my life?!" You make me upset.

4. You need to stop living in your own world where it's just you you you. Stop being so competitive in whatever you do. Maybe use some brain matter please? For the sake of everone's sanity. You know if I go on further, I will probably die from a severe stroke at 17. You make me upset and everything negative.

5. WHY THE HELL CHINA FARMERS HAVE TO KILL BABIES FOR THEIR OWN GAIN. THEY SHOULD DRINK THE MILK THEMSELVES AND DIE FROM ALL THE KIDNEY STONES STUCK IN THEIR FUCKING KIDNEYS. HEARTLESS FUCKS.


I don't care who you think it is. If you think it is who you think it is, then good job and you may still be wrong.



So before they bring you down
You’ve gotta stand for something or you’ll fall for anything
Fall for anything
'Fall For Anything' - The Script

entertained at 12:45 AM