(Brain)Damaged kid.

|
Monday, September 15, 2008 Love lead me on Sometimes when the going gets tough, you've people around you to toughen you up to beat the 'tough going'. After tenmillion years since we last talked, Michael started a MSN conversation wishing me 'GOOD LUCK FOR PROMOS' and then I started complaining to him that I will die like hell for promos and he said this. ![]()
In Michael's words, "JUST SAY YOU MISS ME DON'T ADD THE R_ JOKES". I MISS MICHAEL! HAPPY? HAHA (: Okay I don't know what am I still doing here. I should be editing WR and EOM. But I am blogging and slacking online doing rubbishhhh. 4 hours of TYS Math drove me nuts, and it's just H1 please for freak sake :( I downloaded a whole bunch of Avril Lavigne and Lady Gaga songs via Youtube and Zamzar. Watching Avril's 'Complicated' and 'Sk8ter Boi' video reminds me of those stupid primary school and lower secondary times when we just go nuts over the latest music and will jump at any chance to catch it on MTV. 'Cos we didn't have MP3s/iPods and were too poor to afford the album then. Those were the days. I AM DAMN FREAKING BEHIND SCHEDULE. I'VE NOT TOUCHED LITERATURE AND ECONS AT ALL. HALF WAY THROUGH INTERNATIONAL HISTORY ONLY OMGZ. KILL MEE PRIS. Faith keep me strong |