<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3609278430792599457?origin\x3dhttp://gofreestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy?

(Brain)Damaged kid.

The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights; BETA!

Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)

I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D


Designer. : Nath

Nobody bitches halfway.







Monday, September 15, 2008

This innocence is brilliant

I took out my iPod and selected a song to listen. And The Best Damn Thing happened. My Best Damn iPod jammed at the song, The Best Damn Thing by Avril Lavigne.

Talk about damn, eh.

Anyway, I swear I'm experiencing some mad form of stress. Because I keep laughing and doing stupid things and making stupid jokes (No, wait. Are they even jokes?). It's so bad that Ellery threatened to "cut off my head" HAHA. It should be the other way round please. They were throwing my wallet around and tricked me into believing Clarence brought it into the Male toilettt! GAHHHZ X INFINITY.

Oh and my body system is going haywire to the max that it's gonna short circuit sooon! My soles are like kinda peeling? My face is peeling? Scalp is peeling?

And you're peeling this veneer off me.

Intrusion, in my sphere of influence. My zone of security. You, crossed the buffer zone way too many times.

And make me okay

entertained at 5:20 PM