|
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Together we cry
Hello everyone. I'm here to share the joy/pains of being an arts student in a JC.
Subject Combination: H2 English Literature, History, Econs and H1 Math with the compulsory PW and me being stupid, GP instead of KI.
Like every other arts student, I hate Mathhhhh. Math is the bane of my existance.
Why do we needa differentiate equations when we know it's down right obvious that they are both different equations? Why integrate them together when having 2 separate complicated equations is major madness to begin with! By integrating 2 complicated equations, you will get a major major mad mad complicated to the max infinity X forever equation. And why would I need that?! Ya and why the hell do I needa know functions? Like I don't know I can't function with Math in my system. And the Graphic Calculator.. As though my life ain't erm graphic enough.
And Econs? I'm not smart enough for it. I kinda like setting up a Econ minimart instead selling stuffz and BUBBLE TEAAAAA.
PW is just out to make me bald. But actually my PW thang is going quite okay for me. It's just that I tend to push things till the last minute so I'll erm pull my hair.
GP.. I just did 6 newspaper articles reviews in a day. That explains the madness here.
So that leaves History and Lit eh?
 Stack of International History notes to swallow.
Not forgetting Southeast Asia. (As though Southeast Asia is that small -_-)
Othello with 'Ye Old English to sieve through.
 And depressingly mad Edgar Allan Poe to erm read and maintain whatever sanity I have left.  And when you combine History and Lit stuff to do for Promos.. The stack is taller than an Amath textbook! Lol it was the only thick book that I had around.
Arts student ain't leading no easy life okayzx. Essays after essays we have to write in a cold room at the admin block (for most of our papers). EEEEK and having to erm try to do Math when Math is totally not our thing.
ANYWAY, THIS ENTRY IS TO REMIND ME OF THE SHIT I HAVE LEFT. - A CRAZY AMOUNT OF COLDWAR TO SWALLOW - SIEVE THROUGH OLD ENGLISH IN OTHELLO - STAY SANE WHEN READING EDGAR ALLAN POE - TRY TO AT LEAST REMEMBER THE HORRIBLY WEIRD SOUTHEAST ASIAN LEADERS NAMES? AND.. Thakin not Thaksin. Malaya not Malaysia. Netherlands East Indies not Indonesia. Batavia not Jakarta. Siam not Thailand. Indochina, Cochinchina, Tonkin. AFPFL. Pongyis. MCP. Ilustrados. Chulalongkorn. Phibun. King, Country, Religion. Malayan Union. The Federation. Bell Act. Philippine Rehabilitation Act. Aung San. UMNO. MCA. MIC. White Man's Burden. Japanese Occupation. Decolonization. AND EVERY SINGLE LITTLE DAMN THING ABOUT PHILIPPINES, THAILAND, BURMA AND MALAYA. (I've conveniently ignored Vietnam, not much memory space left) So far I've like only studied SEA History which is kinda stupid since it's the last paper! - And to at least bother about Math Econs and GP? Uhhh.
UH I THINK I'VE SLACKED ENOUGH. I SHOULD DO THE GP MINDMAP NOWZX.
Talk you down
entertained at 12:48 AM
|