(Brain)Damaged kid.

|
Wednesday, October 1, 2008 Hiee everibardy. I is saw much moovees today. I is watched the WANTED and the YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN. Now I is going to watch THE DARK KNIGHT and GET SMART. I is much sorry for not talking about joking stuff hear and seerious stuffz. This is dew to me wanting to see the pirate moovees. I not doings my PW coarse the moovee calling stronger. You is not able to resist the moovee urgh, understandings? O I is thinking of moving back to the LiveJournal to blog. At the LiveJournal I is can posting private posts for fwenz only readss, so you must be my pengyou to reading its. What you thinking? Tell me and you is doing your parts in convincing me to stay heres. Blogger will be thankful to you so muchness it will warship you coarse they is not wanting to lose valuable blogger like me. Baibai. |