<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3609278430792599457?origin\x3dhttp://gofreestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy?

(Brain)Damaged kid.

The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights; BETA!

Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)

I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D


Designer. : Nath

Nobody bitches halfway.







Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am not KIDding you!

Omg I look like a kid here.


You Act Like You Are 13 Years Old
You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.
What Age Do You Act?


EH WHAT THE HELL. I AM NOT 13 YEARS OLD! Just because I chose Spongebob Squarepants as my favourite TV show out of the other options.
C'mon la, why would I want to watch the OC. See people touch touch kiss kiss scandal scandal. Or CSI. Kill here kill there, open body see see. Degrassi: The Next Generation is worse than Spongebob OKAY.
So Spongebob is the best okay. I'm curious why he stays in Bikini Bottom. Bikini Bottom = lower piece of the bikini? HAHA. And also being a sponge, how come he never soak up the water in the ocean huh? Interesting right! That's why Spongebob is THE BESTTTTTT.
Wth I just sounded like 13 year old in the whole chunk I typed above.
But on a serious note, if you really wanna be amused by me and stuff. Go get a Livejournal la. I know many are still reluctant to do so! You're so missing out on my lifeee! (Hint: Bitching)


At the speed of light

entertained at 1:36 AM