<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3609278430792599457?origin\x3dhttp://gofreestyle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Do, do you got a first aid kit handy?

(Brain)Damaged kid.

The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights; BETA!

Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)

I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D


Designer. : Nath

Nobody bitches halfway.







Saturday, October 11, 2008

MESS

Promos are well overrr. Messy rooms should have been cleared up long ago eh?

NOTTTTT.

"Yo! Wassup, dawg! You homies checkin' ma crib out ain't cha? Cool cool. Step right innnnn! Whoowheee!"

Left: 2weeks before Promos.
Right: Promos and after it.
Top Left: 2weeks before Promos.
Top Right: Promos and after it.
Bottom Left: Overview of the Hurricane Ike disaster.
Bottom right: Sweets from sweeet unknown senior who gave us sweets after International History exam (On Chemistry morning)! Nicee right!

OMG my room is screwy to the maxy. I don't know what's lurking around man, seriously. I think just papers. Twice I found like erm dead flies(? Eeew!) under my papers. I think they suffocated from the paperwork. So am I.

Whoo I've beeen wanting to show off to the world my magnificiently screwed up room for a long long time, yo!


Turn it inside outside

entertained at 12:36 AM