The girl who hops instead of walking.
16th BETA HC <3 1314
The House Of Knights;
BETA!
Damaged with my favourite 1314ers. Infinity signs.
Laughing record of a non stop 45 minutes. Vasodilationist and computer addict.
Wikipedias out of boredom uhh. Loves to receive cards with personal messages :)
I'm sorry that the world's a little less quieter after 15th January 1991! :D
|
Monday, October 20, 2008
Never went away
SHIOKKKKKKKKKKK! AKLTG REPLIED ME.
Okay wait, it's not the AKLTG person that I emailed on Wednesday. I found this Facebook group for AKLTG Coaches through my primary school friend. OMG SHE'S SUCHA LIFESAVER. So I sent a message to this guy who's like the creator of the group. And omg. I'M SO GLAD I STAYED ONLINE AND REFRESH FACEBOOK EVERY HALF AND HOUR WHILE WAITING FOR THE REPLY. No wonder, I don't feel sleepy or something and I had this feeling that I should stay online!
I'M SORTA ON MY WAY TO BECOMING A COACHHHHH. AN INSPIRING COACHHHHHH. THAT WILL TOUCH LIVES. AND INSPIRE YOU. YOU. YOU. AND YOU.
Omg but seriously, I am truly passionate about this job. Even if the pay is shit like 2 buck per hour I don't mind. Or if it's volunteer work I also don't care.I'm a nice girl.
OMG I WANT THIS JOB TO THE MAX. (forget about the retail industry and the Singtel mobile shop dreams, TRUDY!!)PLEASE LET ME GET THROUGH THIS JOBBBBBBBBB. I WANNA TOUCH LIVES. SERIOUSLY.
Wah if I get this job, it's so gonna be shiokness to the max. I getta meet people. I getta touch lives. I getta make a difference in someone's life. I getta talk alot. I getta do something meaningful. I getta be an inspiring figure. I getta. I getta. I getta.
I getta fulfil one of my mini just-for-teenage-years-not-for-my-adult-life ambitions.
Whoots. And when Yeokseng finishes his A levels, he MAY go to AKLTG to work. HAHA AND IT WILL BE SO CRAZILY FUN LIKE DURING XIANGYING2005 yinxiang days :D Aiya but that's if he wants to go back, because Mr Motivational Speaker wants to do it on his own! Haha I'm sure he will succeed la (:
What about today
entertained at 1:53 AM
|